Happy Friday friends!!
Last night, I needed a quick fix for dinner so I picked up Subway on my way home and got my favorite turkey sub!!
It was delicious and satisfied me before my workout!!
I completed 45 minutes of a spin workout I created last night since that hasn’t seemed to bother my foot! It was hard work but I always feel so great when I am done!
Breakfast this morning was oatmeal and I must not have been paying attention when I shook on the cinnamon.. it was loaded with the cinnaflava!
My lunch was really fun today! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love dips and dipping things and all appetizers!
So, I made myself a dip plate for a fun Friday lunch!
I made sweet potato wedges last night with just Pam, cinnamon, and salt and baked them! I dip these in BBQ sauce!
I also had a Lean Cuisine Spinach and Artichoke dip with a pita on my plate! Simple twists like this make me happy!
I focused on legs today during my mid day workout. I got inspiration from a Peanut Butter Fingers Workout and made it my own! Since my gym at work doesn’t have a bench press or squat press I often have to improvise with free weights.
My workout looked like this:
- 100 Squats with 10 lb weights in each hand-broken into 10 sets of 10
- 1 Leg Leg press 70 lbs 3 sets of 10 on each leg
- Dead lifts 10 lb weights in each hand, 3 sets of 10
- 1 Minute wall sit
- Step ups 10 lb weights in each hand, 3 sets of 10 on each leg
This is sure to make me sore tomorrow! Burn baby burn! 😉
Of possible interest:
- With body image an ever present issue for so many girls I found this article disheartening. Sometimes these modeling agencies go to far. We need to build women up not try to sway them while they are getting help!
- Runners! Are any of you dealing with these common running injuries? If you are, check out this article! Everything from runners knee to Achilles pain!
- I am definitely hitting up my yoga class tomorrow after reading this article!
Question of the day!!