Quick and Dirty Full Body Circuit!
Hi Guys! I am currently en route to Nashville but I thought I would pop in and share with you a fun circuit workout I created yesterday and completed during my lunch hour! This workout uses peripheral heart action to get your heart rate up and calores burned!!
Complete this circuit 3 times and follow up with some cardio for a complete full workout!
- 30 seconds Mountain Climbers
- Bridge with chest fly (use weights)
- Squat with overhead press (use weights)
- Bent over back fly (use weights)
- Upright Rows
- Squats with Kettlebell Swings
- Bicep Curls on 1 foot (use weights and switch feet)
- Rest 30 seconds
You will be feelin the burn for sure after this workout. Feel free to experiment with the weights a bit. I used 5,8, and 10 pound weights for the various exercises! Good luck!!
Question of the day: Do you like multi-tasking your circuits? Using big and small muscle groups maximizes the burn!!!