Hey Guys! I hope you are all having wonderful Sunday’s! I am so glad there is still one more day to the weekend! Friday on my way home from work I got my grocery shopping done! Because I like to keep my shopping on a budget there is definitely some planning that goes into the preparations!
- Make a plan! Meal plan like crazy! Know what you will be in the mood for in the week or two to come.
- Scan your pantry for staples you already have.
- Make a list! I am a little too organized with this. I make a list based on where the items in the store are located so that my shopping is planned with little time to browse for unnecessary items. I know my layout of the grocery store and the items on my list follow in suit!
- Know which stores you will need to go to and plan your route based on perishables in the car.
- Know where the deals are! I know it is really inconvenient to go to more than one store when we are all busy, but I also know that I can save a lot of money through buying things like peanut butter (on sale at Target!!) and salad (containers are at BJ’s for less than 5 bucks!) other places!!
- Take coupons! Don’t be afraid to have a few or scan your bonus card! That is a great way to save money and get some added perks like gas points!!
Do you have any other tips and tricks for grocery shopping on a budget?!?!