Hey, its officially fall and I can totally get away with anything pumpkin related now!
Enter my super simple recipe for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats! All you have to do is measure and stir. Ok, some math is involved, but I promise, even a ditsy blonde like me can do it!
The night before you want to eat the oats, simply combine the below ingredients and allow to sit in the fridge for at least 6 hours. More is better of course!
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup Dannon Light and Fit greek vanilla yogurt
- 1tsp chia seeds
- 1tsp brown sugar blend Splenda
- 1/4 cup (or more) of almond breeze, this just depends on how liquid you’d like the consistency to be.
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Pumpkin Pie spice to taste
Seriously guys! This is so good and so easy! It tastes like Thanksgiving in a bowl! I hope you like this as much as I do… I pre made some more for the rest of this week. All I will need to do is add more milk to loosen the bowl up!
Let me know what you think! 🙂