I’m a little bit all over the place today. What else is new, right? I know the cure though. Girl talk. Or friend talk. Or whatever you wanna call- it chit chat time with friends….Anyway, here are some things running through this silly head of mine today:
1. When did winter get here? I’m loving this holiday prep but the cold is no joke! Hello, it was 28′ this morning. It made me immediately go to Dunkin to get warm coffee. I need to find some cuter winter coats! Any ideas on where?
2. Call Dr. Drew, I need an intervention. I’ve already been to target twice this week because of course I just need a few things- we ALL know how that will go. Just conditioner I promise…. And a card….And almond milk…. And…..
3. Cooking together is kinda fun. Mike and I had brinner last night and made delicious omelets! What’s even better is having him do all the cooking while I talk to meet my word quota for the day. Hmmmmm
4. I’m going to TREAT MYSELF this weekend to a manicure and pedicure. Do you have any color suggestion? Please break me away from my fuchsia rut!!!!! Grey? Navy? Thoughts??
5. I’ve been thinking a lot about food guilt lately. I’m really trying to break the habit and eat more intuitively. Do you have any thoughts here? Post coming soon!
6. Most important thought today: life is too fragile and short. Don’t wait for a tragedy to arise to tell people how much they mean to you. Make sure the ones you love are reminded every day. Enough is never enough when love is involved.
What is going through your head today?