Happy Turkey Day friends!
I am cuddled up on the couch with Sparky getting ready to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade ALL.MORNING.LONG. This is really the best!
In a little bit, I am making my family Pumpkin Pancakes! I hope they like them!
Tonight I am going to Thanksgiving dinner with Mike’s family (for the first time ever!). My parents and brother are going to the Raven’s Game tonight! I really hope they don’t freeze! It’s going to be a very cold one! I hope we see them on TV! Ha!
Now, I am going to turn into sappy Jackie for just a few minutes since it is thanksgiving and I have so many things to be thankful for!
I am thankful for…
1. My health
4. This guy, he just makes us all so happy!
6. A healthy, happy and loving place to live.
7. Pizza, wine, coffee, and nachos… what more can I say here….
8. The healthy living blogging community. I am continually learning more daily.
9. My amazing friends who see me through thick and thin. I love you all.
10. YOU. My readers. Almost a year after I started this blog to track my training for my first half marathon, along with some bumps along the way, my readers come back every day. I love having discussions with you and sharing my daily happenings! I know there isn’t running on here anymore, but I do love sharing my healthy living learning and lifestyle here with you! It is very important to me!
What are you thankful for today? (and Everyday)