Hey Hey! Happy Friday! Any plans this weekend? I am looking forward to a really relaxing one at home with my parents! Tonight I see some wine in my future and tomorrow I have a whole day of errands and a get together!!
I have had some awesome workouts this week! I wanted to share my workout schedule from this week to inspire and guide some of you in your workouts for next week! I like variety and this week I did manage to switch it up some to keep the boredom at bay and to keep my body guessing!
- Monday: Body Pump– this was the new release and I loved it! I was very sore and I find I get the best strength workout bang for my buck when I go to this class! My only issue is timing! My gym only offers the class at 5:30 and it is hard for me to get there on time from work!! I also did a hill workout on the elliptical and some incline walking at my lunch break to get cardio in!
- Tuesday: HITT on the elliptical 30 seconds on/30 seconds off for 20 minutes. Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown in the evening as well!
- Wednesday: Elliptical recovery 45 minutes.
- Thursday: Plank and Burn circuit and a spin class.
- Friday: Arm Burner and Bike Tabata workout. Tabata Cycles flow with 20 seconds hard and 10 seconds recovery for a total of 4 minutes. They are short so go all out! Below is the workout if you want to try it! It is a very efficient burner!
Feel free to share your favorite workout of the week in the comments section!!
|2-6 minutes||Tabata cycle|
|8-12 minutes||Tabata Cycle|
|14-18 minutes||Tabata Cycle|
|18-20 minutes||Recover and cool down|