I am enjoying another glorious snow day today! I will be sure to squeeze in an at home workout, some nail painting, and a whole lot of relaxing!
You are in luck today; I am reviewing my new heart rate monitor! Mike gave it to me for my birthday and I have been loving it ever since!
I had never used a heart rate monitor previously so I was nervous and unsure about how I would like working out with it. I am so glad I finally got one because it totally made my workouts more efficient!
Here is a list of my pro’s and (few) cons of my experience so far with my monitor!
- Make me exercise harder, pumps me up to see how hard I am actually working.
- Simple and easy to use! Just scan through the buttons to see different features!
- Small and not bulky, it doesn’t get in the way.
- The chest strap is lightweight and fits right with a sports bra!
- My workouts feel more focused.
- I didn’t know how many calories strength training actually burned in the past. Hello, body pump gave me just under 600 calories!!
- Another thing to remember to pack for the gym. I have already forgotten to pack it twice!
- Expensive but I got mine as a birthday present so it worked out! There are a lot of other options out there and a lot can be affordable!
Have you ever used a heart rate monitor?