Happy hump day! How is your week going so far? Mine is flying by but I’m loving every second of it! Tonight Mike and I are going to have a relaxing night together and I cannot wait!
As I’ve been increasing the number and length of my workouts post surgery, music has been my best friend! Last week I went wild on iTunes and bought a bunch of music I’m loving from the radio… Way too much money later and my iPod was synced!
Does that happen to anyone else? Haha!
I’m still in the market for some more upbeat (high BPM) songs so if you guys have any suggestions please shout it out in the comments!!!
Here is the music I’ve been loving lately!
1. Not a Bad Thing- Justin Timberlake
2. Sing- Ed Sheeran
3. Turn Down For What- DJ Snake & Lil Jon
4. Beachin’- Jake Owen
5. Empire- Shakira
6. We Are Tonight- Billy Currington
7. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody- Fergie
8. Talk Dirty- Jason DeRulo
9. Dark Horse- Katy Perry
10. White Walls- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
11. Still into You- Paramore
12. Get Me Some of That- Thomas Rhett
What do ya think of the playlist?! I may be the only girl that likes to workout to country music! But that’s me! 🙂
What are your suggestions??