First of all, thank you so much for the well wishes on our engagement! Were so thrilled! Full recap coming tomorrow! Things have been a little crazy since it all happened as you can imagine!
After our engagement Friday we headed to the beach!
Since I’m recently back from my trip to Ocean City, MD I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things to do while I am visiting. Since it is summer and some of you may be visiting as well please feel free to tell me some of your favorite things there as well!
1. Eat a tuna sandwich from Anthony’s. It’s a convenience store with in my opinion the best tuna sandwich in the state! I’m easy to please!
2. Run and explore pretty beach houses!
3. Relax on the beach, that’s what you’re there to do after all!
4. Get the Fractured Prune donuts! Especially a OC Sand one!
5. Snag an cream cone from Dumsers!
6. Dinner and drinks at Fish Tales! The atmosphere is so fun as it’s a marina too!
7. Hit up the outlets on your way out of town in Rehoboth or Queenstown!
8. Crab Nachos from the Crabcake Factory… Need I say more?
9. Go mini golfing! There’s a place to go every time you turn around!
10. Sip an orange crush or a Pain in the A$$ (aka Miami Vice) from Seacrets!
What are some of your favorite things to do at the beach? Have you ever visited OCMD?