Morning friends! Happy Hump day!
Today is my last day of work and regular scheduling in my life before my surgery tomorrow. I have been busy so it has helped keep the nerves at bay for now! I will definitely be popping in with updates over the next few days too! I will most likely still have my regular blogging schedule as long as I am feeling up to it! 🙂
I am still sore and feeling the burn from Monday’s killer workout! Let me know if you give it a try. My hammies will thank me later!
Today, I thought it would be fun to share with you a bunch of pictures of my eats lately! I have been sure to document as many as I can remember, haha, food blogger fail!
Here is my edition of What I ate Wednesday from the last few days!!
Some breakfasts of late:
2.PB/banana/chia melted quesadilla style
4. Oats in a Jar
Lunches have been on serious repeat but I don’t mind! The time my food prep saved me was worth it!
1. TJ’s veggie fried rice with chicken and loaded in with extra veggies and a scrambled egg. This was 4 meals worth!!
2. Roasted sweet potato fries with grilled chicken tenderloins
3. A Qdoba salad bowl with Mike over the weekend
I have been a bad blogger and have been forgetting my dinner pictures! But I did snag 2!
1. Sunday night Mike and I picked up Panera takeout for dinner. I adore that black bean soup!
2. Baked chicken with steamed red potatoes and steamed broccoli. Simple. Classic. Delicious.
My snacks have been this and only this.My best friend told me that pineapple has natural anti-inflammatory properties so you better believe I have been eating it every day this week! I will do everything I can to reduce the swelling preemptively in my little old foot! 🙂
What have you been eating lately? Any other suggestions for natural anti-inflammatory foods?